Manage episode 247562830 series 2431731
Hudson Warren SUCCESS CALL …
<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 69 minutes
Hudson Warren is with Keller Williams in Bonita Springs, Florida. Last year, he closed 111 transactions with a total sales volume of 28 million. His average sales price was 256 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers.
Hudson leads a team with 5 members. He has been an agent for 13 years.
In this call, Hudson talks about:
- Not selling any homes his first 6 months
- Lessons learned from his first mentor
- Moving from California to Florida and restarting his career from zero
- Building an Agent-To-Agent Referral business (50% of sales)
- Discovering your feeder markets (where clients are coming from)
- Prospecting for agent referrals in feeder markets including script
- Connecting with active referral agents on social media including best approach
- Meeting agents at conferences and trainings
- Giveaways to your sphere of influence that result in referrals, updated contact info, and online reviews
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 111 closings
- 28 million sales volume
- 5 member group:
- 3 buyer agents
- 1 client success manager
- 1 team leader
- agent referrals
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence