Manage episode 213360709 series 2092656
Craig Cody talked on this episode about Tax planning for real estate investors and mistakes that many of us make when it comes to taxes and investing in real estate.
Craig is a certified CPA with over 15 years of practice under his belt. He is also a former NYC police officer, serving in the force for 17 years. In addition to that, as a certified tax coach, Craig is in a select group of highly trained tax practitioners in the country. Craig is also a co-author of an Amazon best-seller, Secrets of a Tax Free Life. According to him, real estate investment is a better form of investment than the markets and people should really consider this as a solid investment option. He has offered tax advice to many real estate investors, showing them how to get tax cuts on their income legally.
On this episode of Real Estate Investing for Women here's what we discussed:
- What is the biggest mistake Real Estate owners make?
- What proactive tax planning is and how can it minimize your taxes.
- How can real estate investors use their CPA to their advantage?
- How often should a business owner communicate with their CPA?
- What are the out of the box tax deductions available to real estate investors?
- What you can expect from the new tax laws on real estate?
- Super tip on getting invested in real estate.
- One strategy on being successful in real estate.
- One daily practice that contributes towards Cody’s personal success.
67 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 32 mins duration .