Real Estate Investing Hot Seat | If you want bigger pockets listen to this podcast that rivals Dave Ramsey, Jim Cramer from Mad Money, Donald Trump, Than Merrill and Robert Kiyosaki from Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Episode 1: How to Save $3,500 Per Transaction, with Chris Auletta
Manage episode 188334083 series 1583486
Chris has been involved in the real estate and mortgage business since graduating college with a degree in finance. After starting his career in real estate with Century 21 in upstate NY, he realized his passion for real estate and wanted to gain a better understanding of the business as it relates to his finance degree. He went on to serve his community when the recession of 2008 affected millions of homeowners across the country. Focused on loss mitigation, he helped hundreds of homeowners effectively avoid foreclosure through the difficult process of modifying their past due loans or guiding them through the short sale process. Once the market started to recover and people were going back to work, Chris realized his passion for helping others would be best suited with helping sellers get the most for their home while avoiding the challenges of the traditional selling process. He partnered with a team of general contractors to help finance and renovate homes in the Charleston, SC market. Although the business in Charleston was growing quickly, and the number of older homes that needed to be updated was unlimited, he and his wife realized they missed their hometown of Tampa FL, and moved back to continue the mission of helping people through the process of selling homes quickly without all of the headaches that come along with the traditional selling process.What you’ll learn about this episode:
- How to work as little as possible for the most money
- Why rehabilitation and “flipping” are the most difficult parts of the real estate business
- What to prepare for when rehabilitating properties and how to get rid of them fast
- Why direct mailing is still one of the best marketing channels for ROI
- A simple trick for figuring out which potential buyers are the most serious
- How to make systems that work and do what they tell you to do
- The best uses for virtual assistants and how to find them
- Why you need to do a personality analysis on yourself and all of your employees
- The best way to frame the narrative of the copy in your marketing channels
- Email: email@example.com
15 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 33 mins duration .