Real Estate Investing Hot Seat | If you want bigger pockets listen to this podcast that rivals Dave Ramsey, Jim Cramer from Mad Money, Donald Trump, Than Merrill and Robert Kiyosaki from Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Episode 3: Follow-Up is the Only Way to Make it Count, with Greg Helbeck
Manage episode 188334081 series 1583486
Greg Helbeck is Principal at Velocity House Buyers. Velocity House Buyers purchases homes in the Hudson Valley Region of New York. Greg started investing in late 2015 after he attended a local real estate workshop. After 9 months of work and persistence he did his first deal. Now Greg has been involved in over 15 real estate deals in his local market. Greg and his business partner desire to scale their business in New York to 5 deals per month and also expand into other markets around the US virtually. Greg is 22 years old and is a full time college student at SUNY Cobleskill majoring in Business.What you’ll learn about this episode:
- How to get the biggest return on your marketing investment
- The best way to conceive of and plan direct mailing
- Simple rules for maximizing the potential of your marketing channels
- What systems you need to make contacts that make deals
- Where to go to get the right advice at every stage of your career
- How to make deals even when real estate is not your full-time job
- Why follow-up is the only way to guarantee a big return on your marketing dollar
- InvestorCarrot, real estate investor website solution: oncarrot.com
- Sales Training coach John Martinez (discount for Real Estate Investing Hot Seat listeners): app.ruzuku.com/courses/18497/enroll?coupon_code=ehb80off
- PATLive, answering service: www.patlive.com
15 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 33 mins duration .