Real Estate Investing Hot Seat | If you want bigger pockets listen to this podcast that rivals Dave Ramsey, Jim Cramer from Mad Money, Donald Trump, Than Merrill and Robert Kiyosaki from Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Episode 7: Crank Up Your Response Rate, with Jonathan Carcone
Manage episode 188334077 series 1583486
Originally from Sparta, NJ, Jon went to college in North Carolina and majored in Business. After graduation, he moved to VA and took a sales job with Corporate Executive Board. He started there as an inside sales rep and moved into various sales management roles.
After a few years of working for CEB, he started looking into starting his own business. After investigating stock trading, affiliate marketing, etc, he decided on real estate as the clearest path to starting a business that would eventually allow him to work for himself full time.
He began reading and researching everything he could, going to local real estate meetings, networking, and after a couple years of intensive self-study, he did his first real estate deal in 2009. In 2010 he did his first rehab deal and began wholesaling. In 2011 he started to do rehabs on his own, doing 4 that year. By 2012 he ramped up the business to 8 deals, by 2013 around 20 deals, 2014 26 deals, 2015 and 2016 around the same, and 2017 on pace to do about 40 deals.
Since he started in real estate in 2009 his company, 4 Brothers Development, has done about 125 real estate deals- including 95 renovation projects and 30 wholesale deals. He’s done everything from small $30K jobs to $400K whole house gut & addition projects. He works all over Northern VA, DC, and MD.What you’ll learn about this episode:
- How to convert more deals and generate more volume from your marketing channels
- What a coach or mentor can do to push your business to the next level
- Why you need to know your response rate and what it can do for you
- Twitter: @BuyHousesDC
- PATLive, live answering service: www.patlive.com/
- Sales Training coach John Martinez (discount for Real Estate Investing Hot Seat listeners): app.ruzuku.com/courses/18497/enroll?coupon_code=ehb80off
- MyOutDesk, real estate virtual assistants: http://partners.myoutdesk.com/bradchandler
15 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 33 mins duration .