Real Estate Success Rocks | Top Producing Agents Who Value Excellence, Personal & Professional Growth
160 - Millennials with Jeff Butler
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 11, 2018 11:07 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 201173853 series 1016599
Jeff Butler is a speaker, author and passionate millennial who helps organizations improve their relationships with millennial employees. A native Californian and raised in Silicon Valley, he graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Computer Science. Unlike other experts on millennials, Jeff has been in the trenches of what it means to be a millennial and what it takes to retain and keep them engaged. With Jeff‘s versatile background, he has helped fortune 500 companies and thousands of professionals across the United States – in addition to appearing on TEDx in both 2016 and 2017.
In today's episode we're talking all about Millennials, the unique qualities that come with that generational upbringing, and how it affects the way the function in the workplace.In this episode, you'll learn..
- Millennials- what are they and why do they matter
- Generation patterns, what are they and how do they defer
- Building a team of millennials- tactical methods of having a attractive team to young talent
- How to manage a millennial - strategies to engage young talent and maximize their potential
- Retention of millennials - methods to ensure that your team retention is high
199 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 33 mins duration .