Manage episode 191229437 series 1618287
What is effort-based running and what are the pros and cons? We break it down for you in this episode. There is definitely a good time and place for effort-based training and times when pace-driven training is more appropriate.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is effort-based running?
- The different levels of effort-based running
- What level most of your training should be in
- The purpose of each level and what training adaptations that creates
- The difference between aerobic and anaerobic training
- The different fuel sources that our bodies use during training
- How intensity level affects the fuel sources that our bodies use
- The difference between effort-based and heart rate zone training
- The right and wrong times to use effort-based training vs pace-driven training
- And lots more!
To share your thoughts: Share this show on Facebook or Instagram and leave your comments below the image for that episode.
To help out the show: Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play
Right click here to download this episode directly to your computer
Check out our other episodes here
Don't forget: The information in this website is not intended to treat or diagnose any medical condition or to provide medical advice. It is intended for general education in the areas of health and wellness. All information contained in this site is intended to be educational in nature. Nothing should be considered medical advice for your specific situation.
11 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 30 mins duration .