Manage episode 172278797 series 1265475
In our last episode, we talked about what it means to have a revenue producing day. The only way to have a revenue producing day is by getting money from someone else and to do this, you must get clear on what you can do to serve someone else. As harsh as it sounds – it’s true. Once you’ve figured out what you can do to serve someone else, how do you plan to see the results you desire?
You must learn to “Ask, Tell, Ask.”
On today’s episode, I’m going to share with you the secret behind my “Ask, Tell, Ask,” system and the exact steps you need to take to put this system into place to have a revenue producing day – everyday!
Asking questions is more powerful than telling.
In This Episode of Real Money Talks:
- What is the “Ask, Tell, Ask” process and how to make it work for you.
- How to handle pricing reservations.
- If you want a “money muscle,” you have to give it attention and training so it can grow.
- Why you should time block your life.
- How to handle the standard “I don’t know” response.
- What to do if you don’t offer what someone wants.
- People buy into your confidence.
4 Steps to Loral’s Ask, Tell, Ask System:
- Ask someone how you can serve their life.
- Listen intensely. Be present in the conversation.
- Repeat back to them what they want and how what you have is going to serve them.
- Ask for the money.
Subscribe, Rate & Share Real Money Talks!
Loral Langemeier is on a mission – to educate and empower the Real Money Talks community on how to have those important money talks that are straight, to the point, and can be applied to every aspect of your life. So, tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on iTunes to learn, ask Loral a question, and create your path to financial freedom! Don’t forget to leave a review and grab your free gifts on AskLoral.com!
127 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 12 mins duration .