Manage episode 172817362 series 1265475
The truth is, tough times are going to happen. There’s no way to dodge it, run from it, or avoid it. It’s simply part of life; part of business. So how do you stay motivated, empowered, energetic and driven when you encounter these tough times?
Many successful people have their own methods to staying motivated when hard, stressful times enter their lives. Today, I’m going to share with you several tips that I have used and taught to my students on how to stay motivated through the toughest times in your life, your business, or your career. Here’s a secret – it’s not about time management. It’s about self-management.
Remember: A goal is a dream with a deadline.
In This Episode of Real Money Talks:
- Find the goal or mission that is beyond
- Set daily revenue-producing goals.
- Get a coach, a mentor, or get involved in a mastermind.
- Assess your money, your personal development and growth, your physical space, your health and spirituality, your friends, family, and significant relationships. Find the gap that provides you the most motivation.
- Give yourself permission to take some time off.
- What the R.A.L.T. Principal is and how you can use it to stay motivated.
Loral’s R.A.L.T. Principal:
Subscribe, Rate & Share Real Money Talks!
Loral Langemeier is on a mission – to educate and empower the Real Money Talks community on how to have those important money talks that are straight, to the point, and can be applied to every aspect of your life. So, tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on iTunes to learn, ask Loral a question, and create your path to financial freedom! Don’t forget to leave a review and grab your free gifts on AskLoral.com!
130 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 12 mins duration .