Manage episode 183576364 series 1265475
In the previous episode, an excellent marketer, Adam Kipnes, shared the one thing that entrepreneurs should do to gain more clients, which is to apply the concept he calls the Silver Bullet to Sales Success. Today, he continues to share practical tips that help you align your business goals with the decisions you make.
Adam explains each of the four questions that you and every business owner should ask before making any decisions. These questions help you not only to have more sales and business success, but also allow you and your team to have more capacity to assist your clients so that you can advance your business.
“There are critical steps that we as business owners must do ourselves.” - Adam Kipnes
In This Episode of Real Money Talks:
- Four things you as a business owner should ask yourself before jumping into any decision
- The significance of knowing your purpose in decision-making
- Tasks that business owners should do themselves
- How to create capacity and have more room for the essential tasks
Questions to Ask before Making Any Decision:
- Is this going to make me money?
- Is this going to serve my purpose?
- Does this need to be done by me?
- Does this need to be done at all?
Subscribe, Rate & Share Real Money Talks!
Loral Langemeier is on a mission – to educate and empower the Real Money Talks community on how to have those important money talks that are straight, to the point, and can be applied to every aspect of your life. So, tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on iTunes to learn, ask Loral a question, and create your path to financial freedom! Don’t forget to leave a review and grab your free gifts on AskLoral.com!
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 24 mins duration .