Manage episode 183907571 series 1265475
If you think that print publication is dead, think again. Today’s guest is Christine Neal, the founder of the magazine Fabulous Over 50 where it features events worth attending, places to go shopping, and extraordinary women over the age of 50 who do remarkable work and contribution to their communities.
Christine shares some of the reasons why women over 50 would prefer to pick up a real magazine over browsing online articles on their laptops. She also explains why she chose to target this age group, provides an overview of the magazine’s content, and how being featured in this kind of publication contributes to the good reputation of entrepreneurs and businesses.
“We help position you as a brand leader by providing really good content to our readers.” - Christine Neal
In This Episode of Real Money Talks:
- Why women over 50 are considered the dynamic consumer at present
- How Fabulous Over 50 came to be
- Challenges Christine faced when she started the magazine
- How she makes money to fund the magazine
- How being part of a community helped her thrive in her business
- Why advertising is not enough and the approach to use instead
- How Christine uses content marketing and how it helps the clients
Connect with Christine Neal:
Subscribe, Rate & Share Real Money Talks!
Loral Langemeier is on a mission – to educate and empower the Real Money Talks community on how to have those important money talks that are straight, to the point, and can be applied to every aspect of your life. So, tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on iTunes to learn, ask Loral a question, and create your path to financial freedom! Don’t forget to leave a review and grab your free gifts on AskLoral.com!
167 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 25 mins duration .