Manage episode 179154189 series 1265475
What comes to your mind when you hear the word “cannabis”? Some associate it with words such as “prohibited” and “unlawful,” while others choose to look at the positive medical effects that this plant brings. Aside from what others claim as favorable medical results that cannabis produces, there are those who see this as a gold rush to the finish line.
In today’s episode, I talk about a very contentious conversation and a controversial investment about the cannabis business and share matters that would require an enormous amount of work in the marijuana industry should the legalization of this plant be approved in 2020. I discuss some questions that should be addressed in making marijuana legal concerning the legal side, ethical standpoint, and business outlook.
Tending plants is one thing. Nurturing an enterprise so that it can thrive, especially with the risk factors of the product and the business is an interesting and very critically untapped documented business.
In This Episode of Real Money Talks:
- Who the cannabis experts are but without the capital to establish their business
- Three divisions of growth enterprises: lead generate, production, customers
- An approximation on the capital of and estimated profit in the cannabis business
- Doctors prescribing medical marijuana
- Amount of compliance at the local level if the prediction that medical marijuana would be legalized by the year 2020 happens
Subscribe, Rate & Share Real Money Talks!
Loral Langemeier is on a mission – to educate and empower the Real Money Talks community on how to have those important money talks that are straight, to the point, and can be applied to every aspect of your life. So, tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on iTunes to learn, ask Loral a question, and create your path to financial freedom! Don’t forget to leave a review and grab your free gifts on AskLoral.com!
130 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 12 mins duration .