Manage episode 328129511 series 2822416
Mo asks Cyril Peupion: What is your favorite science, step, or story from the GrowBIG Training or Snowball System?
- The overall mindset of the Snowball Training is what stands out for Cyril. Going from selling to serving and being proud of the value that you are bringing to your clients is pivotal.
- Cyril also appreciates the concept of nurturing raving fans and uses the strategy to make sure he’s always working on the most important relationships associated with his business.
- There is a strong link between performance and joy.
- People value what they help to create. Cyril noticed that the clients that contribute to the work in more of a partnership style relationship usually value the work more.
- Without the mindset shift of going from selling to helping, you will never achieve your true potential in your career.
- “The secret of living is giving.” -Winston Churchill
- When you understand the giving mindset, it will change the way you look at business and life.
- When planning your ideal work for business development, relationship building with your raving fans and developing yourself and your team, are the things that will have the most significant long-term impact. How much time each day do you need to protect to get those done each day?
- The rule is that you can move this meeting time with yourself around, but you can’t delete it.
- Business development is often composed of a lot of little tasks. Cyril uses the Outlook Task tool to categorize emails and tasks he needs to address during the time he’s set aside each day to focus on business development.
- Your calendar should be filled with Meetings With Yourself and you should respect them as much as you do meetings with other people.
- You say no all the time. When you say yes to something, you are saying no to everything else, whether you are conscious of that or not.
- When someone asks you to do something, pause and run through the “Hell Ya/No” framework.
Mentioned in this Episode: