Manage episode 327717513 series 2818639
Mo asks Linda Klein: If you could record a video around business development and send it back to your younger self, what would it say?
- Business development is about passion. Life is about passion. Don’t lose your passion for getting involved. Helping others is the most satisfying thing you can do.
- In so many ways it’s easier to make a dollar than it is to make a difference, but you can do both at the same time.
- Take the time to get good at what you do first, and then you’ll have something valuable to sell. If you’re going to say no, say it with kindness.
- “People will forget what you said and what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
- Treat people right. People you interact with today may be future clients and you should treat them with respect and kindness.
- If you’re passionate about what you do, it will come through in your authenticity.
- Some of your best experiences will come from wasting time. If you rigidly plan, you might say no to something that is an incredible opportunity.
Mentioned in this Episode: