Manage episode 228080504 series 2440978
Recording date: 2019-01-29
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @danwahlin
Someone to follow
- 01:57 Guest introduction
- 03:11 Why do you need dynamically generated forms?
- 04:45 How much does the app know about the PDF before?
- 11:20 How often do you run into customers needing a dynamically generated form?
- 16:20 Sponsor: Nativescript
- 16:54 Is it difficult to do in React or Vue?
- 21:31 How are you doing positioning?
- 22:59 How do you handle cross property validation?
- 32:31 How do you tell a user something is wrong?
- 38:48 What challenges remain?
- 39:42 Sponsor: DevIntersection
- 40:22 Any advice for when you hand off a project to a developer?
- 46:03 Someone to follow
37 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 48 mins duration .