Manage episode 230507091 series 2440978
Recording date: 2019-03-05
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Katerina Skroumpelou @Psybercity
- Peacock VS Code extension
- Ionic https://ionicframework.com/
- Angular https://angular.io/
- NoSQL https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoSQL
- Firestore https://firebase.google.com/docs/firestore/
- Transactions in firebase https://firebase.google.com/docs/reference/android/com/google/firebase/database/Transaction
- Database security https://firebase.google.com/docs/database/security
- Firebase Authentication https://firebase.google.com/docs/auth/
- React and firebase https://css-tricks.com/intro-firebase-react/
- Vue firebase https://vuejs.org/v2/examples/firebase.html*
Someone to follow
- 02:13 Guest intro
- 04:06 What is Firebase?
- 08:25 What stood out to you with Firebase?
- 09:49 What kind of database is Firebase?
- 10:37 Firebase vs Firestore
- 14:11 Sponsor: nrwl
- 14:42 Who's hosting the magic?
- 17:48 How aware of transaction boundaries do you need to be?
- 20:39 What problems was Firebase solving?
- 27:11 Sponsor: DevIntersection
- 28:05 Firebase and security API keys
- 34:14 Someone to follow
Sponsored by Nrwl
37 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 48 mins duration .