Manage episode 262352282 series 2440978
Recording date: 2020-04-09
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Daniel Roe @DanielcRoe
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Deploy Vue to Azure
- Postgress on Azure
- Nuxt and Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Deploying Apollo and GraphQL with Azure
- Parent Scheme
- Zeit now
- Zeit now and lambda
- Serverless Functions and Nuxt
- Nuxt Server Middleware
- Time To Interactivity (TTI)
- Daniel's word: floccinaucinihilipilification
- How to sound smart in your TEDx Talk
- 01:41 Guest introduction
- 09:14 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 10:19 What are Nuxt, Vue, and GraphQL?
- 13:25 Why is Server Side Rendering important?
- 20:59 Hosting on Lambda
- 29:08 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 29:43 How easy is it to go client rendered?
- 36:13 What's the difference between Nuxt and Vue?
- 40:33 Quicklinks
- 42:57 What are the challenges with Nuxt?
- 51:51 Final thoughts