Manage episode 272639268 series 2624494
Are you struggling to find a balance between financial stability and family?
Lauren Golden loves helping mamas free themselves from the 9-5 grind. She launched The Free Mama Movement to show working moms that they don’t have to choose between family and financial stability. In addition to her self-paced program, Lauren also works one-on-one with motivated mamas who want to get their businesses up and running fast. Her talks on freelancing, building a business, and making over your mindset, and other relevant topics resonate with women around the world.
In this episode, Lauren says that motherhood can be the moment that wakes you up and makes you realize your profound truth. Lauren is passionate about showing other moms how to start and run a successful freelancing business from home.
Lauren explains how you can go from feeling stuck to leaving the nine to five grinds behind and making a real living from home. If you’re worried about what other people think, ask yourself: who is paying your bills? Those people aren’t paying your bills, you are. Instead, take action on the things that bring you joy.
Stay tuned as we talk about the stories we make up about ourselves, permitting ourselves to evolve, and changing your life, NOW.
In this Episode:
- [ 1:40 ] All about today’s guest, Lauren Golden
- [ 8:45 ] How Lauren found her true calling
- [ 16:10 ] Advice for someone who is feeling stuck
- [ 22:20 ] If you’re going to make up a story, then make up a good one
- [ 29:30 ] Looking at our life as a journey
Joy Filling Quotes:
- “Don’t get stuck because you’re surrounded by stuck people.”
- “Get uncomfortable so you can find joy.”
- “No one else is paying my bills.”
- “Would you tell your child the things that you tell yourself?”
- “It doesn’t take a lifetime to change your life.”
5 Day Triple Your Joy Challenge: www.rebelsforjoy.com/free
Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/rebelsforjoy
Lauren Golden on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurengoldenfreemama/
Lauren Golden on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurengoldenfreemama
Listen to The Free Mama Podcast: https://thefreemama.com/podcast/
The Free Mama: https://thefreemama.com
The Free Mama Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefreemamamovement/