Manage episode 290166934 series 97313
Things kick off with the usual disagreements about the doc and its proper usage. Merlin thought he was going to be driving, but John curtly redirects him into the trunk.
Follow-up brings a handful of fun D&D-related content, including the work of John's talented Cousin Frankie. Outrage-based documentaries are considered.
The main topic this week is vaccines and vaccinations, as your hosts share their frustrating and mostly fruitless journeys toward that elusive date with the needle. Hope you like filling out forms and hitting "refresh."
(Recorded on Tuesday, April 6, 2021)
This episode of Reconcilable Differences is sponsored by:
- Loopback, from Rogue Amoeba: Cable-Free Audio Routing for Mac. Get 21% off with the code DIFFS21.
- ExpressVPN: High-Speed, Secure & Anonymous VPN Service. Get an extra three months free.
Links and Show Notes:
- Audio Editor: Jim Metzendorf
- Admin Assistance: Kerry Provenzano
- Music: Merlin Mann
- The Suits: Stephen Hackett, Myke Hurley
"Confronting late-stage pandemic burnout, with everything from edibles to Exodus."
"Will we go back to living the way we did before? And what if we do? Do we risk losing something we’ve learned from one long and terrifying year?"
Use your smartphone to tell CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. You’ll also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.
(no spoilers, so listen to the RecDiffs ep first)