Manage episode 286368994 series 2803890
The early stages of relationships feel easy and great all of the time. Arguments rarely happen, and it's all rainbows and butterflies. However, these warm and fuzzy feelings won't last forever. In today's episode, you'll learn how to make your relationship last past the honeymoon stage.
In this episode with Neil Wilkie, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the 6 critical components of a relationship
- The importance of commitment in your relationship
- How to communicate like a pro
- The key component of connection with your partner
- How to create more fun in your relationship
- Why growth and trust are critical to a lasting relationship
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/289
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.Sponsors
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah