Manage episode 286906467 series 2803890
The foundation to any good relationship starts from within. If we work on ourselves then we will be able to attract better partners, improve existing relationships and have a happier life. Listen to today's show to learn how to build a strong personal foundation that will help you improve all of the relationships in your life.
In this episode with Dr. Mike Fraizer, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to understand spiritual strength and cultivate it in our lives
- The importance of developing a strong sense of purpose and the steps to help you do it
- How to start on a spiritual path if you don't have one
- Learn how to develop emotional strength in yourself and encourage your partner to do so as well
- Understanding our thoughts and feelings in order to improve our relationships
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/290
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.Sponsors
Headspace: You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple. Visit Headspace.com/IDO for a FREE one-month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.Helix: Mattresses Designed For Every Body. Helix is offering up to 200 dollars off all mattress orders AND two free pillows for our listeners at HelixSleep.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah