Manage episode 304626106 series 2803890
Prioritizing yourself and improving your self confidence will help you improve your relationship. Listen to today's show to learn things you can be doing with yourself to help create a better relationship today!
In this episode with Dr. Sheva Assar, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the difference between prioritizing yourself and selfishness
- How to identify your values and share them with your partner
- Identifying underlying needs and conflict resolution with your partner
- How to improve your self talk and self confidence
- Practices for self compassion
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/321
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah