Manage episode 257590554 series 173083
Mark Manson is a NYT bestselling author who has written books about hope, living a good life and now an audible original about love and relationships. Listen to today's show to hear Mark's perspective on relationships through his own personal experiences and through putting together an audiobook about them.
In this episode, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The importance of recognizing the false 'Disney narrative' about love and relationships
- Learning to be skeptical of yourself as a tool for living a good life
- How to decide who you should date
- Why Mark believes love is not scarce
- What Mark has learned from his own relationships and from putting together this audiobook
- And much more!
Mark Manson is an OG super blogger turned best-selling author. His international smash hit, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck, has sold millions of copies, inspiring a generation of no fucks given.
Full show notes and episode links at: https://idopodcast.com/244
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah