Manage episode 303347884 series 173083
Money is one of the top things that couples fight about in their relationships. Listen to today's show to learn how to get on the same page with your partner about finances, and learn the practical steps needed to create a bright financial future.
In this episode with Amy Scott, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The importance of listening to your partner's feelings around finances without judgement
- Questions to ask your partner and yourself about money and your relationship to it
- Three practical steps to get on the right track with your partner and your finances
- How to plan, save and spend your money as a couple
- How to navigate disagreements surrounding your finances
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/319
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah