Manage episode 306209768 series 2287331
This week’s #QueerRelationshipGoals hail from Saint Paul, Minnesota. See Shane and Taylor (@barleysboys) in all their flannel glory. You are going to love their picturesque relationship. Then, Marko and Tony sit down to talk about finances. What does it mean when one partner earns more than the other? Is splitting bills 50/50 the only way to manage a household? You might be surprised to find out the answer. Finally, the guys are joined at the Virtual Critable by former #QRGs Coach Dee (@deetoxlifecoaching) and Elle (@gfbudget), the amazing power couple @dee_n_elle. Hear about the ladies’ origin story and their amazing success. You won’t want to miss this episode! And don’t forget to purchase Dee’s Book “Coach Dee’s Playbook”.
- Stephanie O’Connell: How to Feel Financially Equal (Even When You Are Not)
- Kinda Frugal: Should Relationships Be 50/50 Financially?
Shit to Put On Your Radar:
- On Friday, November 5th, the Critellis are taking over the Derek & Romaine 2.0 live show, and hope to see you there. Click this link to listen and be a part of the magic and don’t forget to call in (844) TALK-DNR.
- Our good friend (and previous guest) and author, Ted Smith, just launched the audio version of his book “Healthy Me, Happy We”. Check it out and give it a listen!
- It’s finally here!!! Relationsh!t Podcast merch is available now on the website. Head to www.podrelationshit.com/shop right now and snag a Relationsh!t Podcast Signature T-Shirt!
Sh!t | Leave us a voicemail with your relationship sh!tuation at (903) POD- SHIT. That’s (903) 763-7448. You can also fill out a Listener Sh!tuation on our website, podrelationshit.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Us |www.podrelationshit.com for more Relationsh!t content and information about the podcast.
Donate | Head over to patreon.com/podrelationshit and start donating today! Your donations will give you early access to the podcast, behind-the-scenes interviews with our weekly guests, and merchandise.
Rate Us | Go to your favorite podcast directory and give Relationsh!t a 5-Star rating, and a fantastic review!
Follow Us | Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook: @podrelationshit
And follow Marko and Tony on Instagram (@thecritellis) if you want a BTS look into their relationship and adventures!