Manage episode 66533588 series 64721
Join Reuben Covington and Dan Felder for the ninth episode of Re-Making Magic, the podcast about game design and custom magic cards.
In this episode:
- Talk about creating junk limited cards that are not offensive
- Critique the cards from our listeners
- Discuss listening to a playlist while designing
- Writing articles to consolidate or improve your design knowledge
- Talk about the "Designing in Threes" technique.
- Explain "Mental Playtesting"
- Community spotlight: 8 Lessons for newbie magic designers
You can give us feedback and discuss the episode on the MTGsalvation discussion thread
Reuben CovingtonTwitter: @reubencovingtonEmail: email@example.comMTGsalvation Account: Doombringer
Dan FelderEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgMTGsalvation Account: Stairc