Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#255: The “Meathead Millionaire”, Mark Bell: Either You’re In or You’re In The Way
Manage episode 214994228 series 2394722
Mark Bell is one of the most recognizable and successful men in the fitness industry.
Known as the “meathead millionaire,” Mark has managed to parlay a successful powerlifting career into a multi-million dollar business empire.
He is the creator and U.S. patent holder of one of the highest-selling fitness inventions in history, the Slingshot, and a subsequent line of fitness apparel.
Mark is also the owner of “The Strongest Gym in the West,” Super Training Gym, a strength coach and fitness expert, host of the hit podcast “Mark Bell’s Power Cast,” and the owner of internationally distributed, Power Magazine.
Perhaps what’s most impressive about Mark is his ability to constantly evolve, improve and overcome new challenges. A former powerlifter and world record holder, Mark has now set his sights on dominating the bodybuilding stage the way he used to dominate the lifting platform.
Whether you’re looking for a spark of motivation and success tips to help you achieve your goals, or you just want to learn more about the man who built a fitness empire, you’ll find it all and more in this incredible episode!
- How has Mark achieved such a high level of success in the fitness industry? [5:17]
- Why he says the greatest thing he is going to lift is people not weights. [14:47]
- Don’t overthink – why you should sometimes put the cart before the horse. [16:53]
- It’s YOU vs. YOU – why part of knowing who you are is knowing who you are not. [20:25]
- How did Mark turn the idea for the Slingshot into the multi-million dollar business it is today? [25:57]
- The writing is on the wall (literally); either you’re in or you’re in the way! [34:17]
- Why you should be the driver of what’s cool. The dangers of social media and the importance of transparency. [37:27]
- Has Mark’s podcast had a significant impact on his business? [48:55]
- From record setting powerlifter to competitive bodybuilder – how his training and recovery has changed to prepare for the stage. [52:13]
- His take on the keto diet and how his nutrition has changed for his new endeavor. [1:02:11]
- What does the future hold for Mark? [1:06:15]
- His plea to feed your dog’s and kids REAL food! [1:10:07]
This episode is brought to you by biOptimizers. Their P3-OM Probiotics may be the most powerful proteolytic probiotic ever developed. P3-OM supplies your gut with powerful protein-digesting bacteria that increase the pool of bioactive amino acids required for muscle growth and recovery.
Go to www.p3om.com/renegade and use the code “Renegade” to receive a 15% discount.
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
299 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .