Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#266: How to Be an Extraordinary Coach with Ajit Nawalkha
Manage episode 219768732 series 2394722
Ajit Nawalkha is on a mission to directly impact a million lives.
He overcame the many disadvantages of his humble beginnings in India to eventually become the CEO of Mindvalley, the co-founder of several other successful companies, host of Evercoach, and a best-selling author.
He attributes much of his success to the mentors and coaches that have helped him along the way. Their wisdom and guidance not only helped Ajit achieve his goals, but also instilled in him a passion for helping others become their best.
His book, “The Book of Coaching for Extraordinary Coaches,” is a practical, actionable guide to help coaches establish a reputation for being extraordinary and create a highly successful practice.
In his new book, “Live Big: A Guide to Passion, Practicality, and Purpose,” he shares 25 shifts in mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual state that will propel you on your road to success.
Whether you’re a coach whose purpose is to help people reach their goals, or you’re looking for the secrets and strategies to make your own life a success, you will be impacted by this episode.
Listen as we discuss:
- Why Ajit started with his health when he decided to get his life in order. [11:37]
- What improvements has he seen since changing his diet? [14:40]
- How a letter to his father changed the trajectory of his life. [16:05]
- How did Mindvalley first start and what were the biggest lessons learned early on? [20:49]
- How can you become a master of your craft? [30:34]
- His definition of leadership. [33:57]
- What are the common mistakes he sees people make when building a business? [40:39]
- Evolve or die – Steps you can take TODAY to grow your business. [43:04]
- The #1 secret you need to know to grow a million-dollar business. [47:52]
- What can you do to find your purpose and passion? [52:24]
- What’s the secret to becoming a better coach? [59:07]
- How to stay positive and productive using the “4x4 Principle”. [1:03:11]
- Why you should NOT be on the grind 24/7. [1:13:42]
- The difference between the truth and the truth we tell ourselves and how it inspired his new book, “Live Big”. [1:16:03]
This episode is brought to you by Omax Health. Their Omax3 Ultra-Pure is a next generation omega-3 supplement.
Omax3 Ultra-Pure helps alleviate joint pain, reduces inflammation and muscle soreness, promotes recovery from intense training, supports optimal heart health, and improves mood, memory and focus. Go to https://www.tryomax.com/jay to get your free box of Omax3 Ultra-Pure with your first purchase.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
299 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .