Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#275: The Swiss Superman: WWE Superstar, Cesaro
Manage episode 224250912 series 2394722
Have you ever wondered how the stars of the WWE eat and train to build the amazing bodies they display in the ring? Or how they maintain the mental toughness required to compete at the highest level, day in and day out?
In this all new episode of the #RenegadeRadioPodcast with WWE Superstar, Cesaro, you get to go behind the curtain for a backstage look at the nutrition, training and mindset it takes to become a champion in the ring and in life.
Listen as we discuss:
- How a WWE Superstar eats dinner. [6:08]
- Does he notice a difference in the quality of food in Switzerland compared to being in the US? [15:22]
- His mothers’ cooking growing up and the influence it had on him. [20:35]
- How he eats to fuel himself while on the road. [23:19]
- When and how was he introduced to sports and athletics? [28:38]
- How is his training today different from when he first started? [32:01]
- What does a week of training look like for him typically? [41:43]
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - His passion for CrossFit boxes and the poor gym etiquette he has experienced on the road. [44:00]
- What is his go-to music while working out? [48:38]
- What are his favorite lifts? [51:42]
- How does he maintain his mobility in the ring and gym? [54:50]
- “Muscles don’t grow from training, they grow from rest.” Cesaro’s favorite recovery methods. [58:27]
- His morning routine, passion for coffee & his “me” time. [1:03:26]
- What are some of his favorite movies and TV shows? [1:09:20]
- The Brotherhood of Sheamus and Cesaro. [1:18:21]
- How does he stay healthy with his crazy travel schedule? [1:22:21]
- Top highlights from his career to date. [1:26:01]
- How does he keep his head on straight with the crazy world of the WWE? [1:29:02]
- His love/hate relationship with social media. [1:33:01]
- What does he foresee himself doing after wrestling? [1:35:19]
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Organifi, an organic, superfood supplement line that makes quality trusted nutrition convenient and accessible. Their Daily Tumeric helps promote a healthy response to inflammation in your body.
Click HERE or go to www.organifi.com/jay to get 20% off your order by using the coupon code “JAY” at checkout.
299 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .