Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#292: 3 Words to Live By, BS Training Myths, Eating for Gains, and The 4 Pillars of a Successful Life
Manage episode 232172459 series 2394722
In this episode I share my thoughts on a variety of topics. I rant. I curse. I get fired up. And I answer your questions.
Download it now and listen to all the shenanigans, including
- The 3 words you always need to remember.
- How to choose your state at any time.
- The mindset of successful people.
- What is personal responsibility and why is it so crucial.
- The importance of always being in motion.
- How to get motivated AF.
- What fitness experts should you trust or listen to?
- How to ramp up for work sets.
- Should you train to failure and what you need to know about it.
- Are bodyweight exercises safer?
- Are machines really “nonfunctional?”
- Does anyone know WTF they are talking about?
- How would I personally eat to gain muscle?
- The best uses for Fat Gripz.
- Thoughts on WWE Hall of Fame.
- Are isolation exercises necessary.
- Is reverse pyramid training effective?
- Is there a better way to do it?
- Thoughts on Zercher squats and carries.
- How did I know I was “big enough” to start a podcast?
- How do you become a better husband?
- How do you become a better coach?
- What 4 things do you need to get better at daily
This episode is brought to you by Organifi. Organifi helps you fight inflammation and improve your sleep with their outstanding, organic turmeric products.
This episode is also brought to you by Cured Nutrition. CBD is a game changer when it comes to reducing inflammation and improving sleep quality. Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado-grown organic hemp. Their spices and nut-based cookie dough are delicious and so easy to incorporate into any well-rounded health and fitness program. For deep relaxation and ultimate recovery try their concentrated oils and gel caps.
Click HERE to get yours today and use the coupon code, “Renegade” for a 15% discount.
299 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .