Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#299: How to be a Better Coach, Build Your Business, and Grow Your Instagram with Olympic Medal Winning Boxer, Tony Jeffries
Manage episode 236825857 series 2394722
To say Tony Jeffries is “successful” is an understatement equal to saying the NY Yankees have “good” hitters. It just ain’t enough.
Tony is undefeated as a professional boxer, is a 2008 Olympic bronze medalist, holds 5 European medals and is a 7-time National Champion.
For most people that’s more than a lifetime worth of achievement, and enough to make them spend the rest of their days on easy street, but not Tony. After his decorated boxing career was over, his drive and passion for helping people led him to the fitness industry.
He has gone on to become a Level 3 Personal Trainer and co-founded the most popular gym in Southern California, Box ‘N Burn. He also travels the world as an International Trainer, honing the skills of pro fighters, and sculpting the bodies of some of Hollywood’s biggest stars.
On top of all that, and even more importantly, he’s an amazing human being and a man I’m proud to call my friend. This episode is jam packed with valuable insights that will help you improve your fitness, finances and life. Listen as we discuss:
- A health scare that got his attention. [5:58]
- The two BEST things you can do for your brain health. [9:28]
- The power in tracking to raise your awareness and make a change. [12:15]
- Has he tried THC to wind down? [15:23]
- Why you should turn off all notifications on your phone + the importance of delegating tasks to others. [19:40]
- Instagram 101: The basics of building your following. [23:45]
- The importance of growing your email list to monetize your business. [35:17]
- Why the Box ‘N Burn Academy is his passion project. [38:38]
- The do’s and don’ts for someone who is just learning how to box. [48:38]
- How can boxing benefit you? [50:10]
- Has hiring virtual assistants changed Tony’s life? [54:21]
- That one-time Kevin Hart had a fight at Box ‘N Burn. [1:00:38]
- What are some of his favorite boxing movies? [1:03:13]
- Any major life changes? [1:06:35]
This episode is brought to you by Cured Nutrition. CBD is a game changer when it comes to reducing inflammation and improving sleep quality. Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado-grown organic hemp. Their spices and nut-based cookie dough are delicious and so easy to incorporate into any well-rounded health and fitness program. For deep relaxation and ultimate recovery try their concentrated oils and gel caps.
Click HERE to get yours today and use the coupon code, “Renegade” for a 15% discount.
This episode is also brought to you by Organifi. Organifi helps you fight inflammation and improve your sleep with their outstanding, organic turmeric products.
This episode is also brought to you by GenoPalate. GenoPalate shows you how to eat healthier based on your genetics. It empowers you with your genetic information to walk into a store and know which foods are healthier for you.
Take the guesswork out of eating right. Go to www.GenoPalate.com to receive your personalized list of 85+ foods that are healthier for you, based on your genetic profile. Use the code “Renegade” to receive a 20% discount.
302 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 65 mins duration .