Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#300: The Only 2 Things You Need to be Jacked, Happy, and Successful
Manage episode 237749567 series 2394722
We're celebrating two milestones this week.
It's episode 300 of Renegade Radio.
And, on top of that, as of July, I'm officially celebrating 25 years in the fitness industry.
To kick off the show I'm giving away hundreds of dollars’ worth of supplements. So be sure to listen for your name. If you missed this giveaway, you'll have another chance next week.
On this episode I'll get into serious detail on precisely how you should be training for the best results. I'll give you the specifics of what to do when injured. And talk about the only two things you need to worry about doing every day, in every facet of your life.
Questions answered include:
- What does current research and real-world evidence tell us about optimal training volume?
- How did I get into meditation and what are the benefits?
- What are the best supplements for men over 40?
- How to structure workouts over 6 days per week vs. 3.
- How much conditioning to do each week and how to structure it?
- What to do when you're injured?
- The 2 keys to success in life.
- What matters more than ANYTHING else?
This episode is brought to you by Four Sigmatic. I use it daily for better focus, improved workouts, and deeper sleep. Four Sigmatic is gut friendly and contains less than half the caffeine of regular coffee.
Go to www.FourSigmatic.com/Jay and use the code JAY to get 15% discount.
This episode is brought to you by biOptimizers. Their P3-OM Probiotics may be the most powerful proteolytic probiotic ever developed. P3-OM supplies your gut with powerful protein-digesting bacteria that increase the pool of bioactive amino acids required for muscle growth and recovery.
Go to www.p3om.com/renegade and use the code “Renegade” to receive a 15% discount.
303 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 66 mins duration .