Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#151: Cheat Meals, Ending Toxic Relationships, & Battling Anxiety
Manage episode 174102326 series 40307
On this episode, I’m joined by my brother from another mother of another color, Kenny Johnson, and my homie, Jay Jablonski.
We talked about all kinds of stuff from meeting Dr. Dre to ordering pizza from your shoes to my Sam Kinison-like intensity.
Tune in to listen to us chat (and sometimes yell) about topics including:
- The essential email you have to send
- The “feel good” rep scheme
- Reintroducing wheat
- To what lengths would I go for a superpower?
- Music recommendations
- Tim Tebow, GSP, Kendrick Lamar
- The problem with Major League Baseball
- Death row meals
- Rap battles
- Minimalism tips
- What to do when your family sucks
- Pull ups vs rows
- Battling anxiety
This episode is brought to you by Kimera Koffee. It is great tasting high altitudes single estate coffee packed with premium-grade nootropics, proven to help increase focus, power output and cognition.
Go to http://www.kimerakoffee.com/shop to get 10% off your order by using the coupon code “Jay” at checkout.
Turbo charge your brain now!
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things. If you’re not a fitness professional that means you should outsource your program design to someone who is. That someone would be your host, Jason (A.K.A. Jay) Ferruggia. Since 1994, he has helped countless guys get ripped, strong, jacked and yoked. His training methods have been battle tested time and time again. And they always deliver killer results.
As a Renegade Strength Club insider you get:
- Brand new workouts from Jay every month
- Coaching videos
- Answers to your questions
- Access to the club community
- The opportunity to participate in local meet ups
- The chance to enter contests like the Transformation Contest, and more where we offer cool prizes like Fat Gripz, t-shirts, etc.
Go to www.renegadestrengthclub.com to join us on the Dark Side and we’ll see you on the inside.
202 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 63 mins duration .