Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#167: 30 Pounds of Muscle in 30 Days?!
Archive this series
Is it really possible to gain 30 pounds of muscle in 30 days?
A lot of people would say that’s impossible in a year, never mind a month. But in my 30 years of weight training, I’ve seen some incredible things.
In this episode, I’m going to share some of my best-kept secrets about building muscle and gaining size as fast as humanly possible.
You’ll hear all about the evolution of the training system that made my gym famous and ranked one of the best in the country by numerous fitness mags. And, I’ll finally reveal the two key components involved in the most rapid muscle growth possible.
- The change I made that allowed me to flip the switch on muscle growth.
- The #1 mistake that prevents people from gaining size.
- High reps and low weight or low reps and heavy weight? The shocking answer revealed.
- The secret sauce that allowed me to turn a powerlifting program into one that built muscle at a mutant rate.
- The optimal number of total work sets per workout. This will blow your mind.
- The real, no BS truth about strength training studies.
- The actual training program that produced a gain of 30 pounds in 30 days.
- This is stuff usually reserved for paying clients, so make sure you have a notebook handy.
This episode is brought to you by Bear Mattress. Bear Mattress is designed for optimal cooling, recovery, and pain relief. That result: you can sleep better and perform your best every day. Go to bearmattress.com and use the code "Renegade" to take $50 off your purchase. Bear Mattress uses exclusive technology so you can sleep better and improve your performance. Best of all? You get a 100-night risk-free trial with no hidden charges or fees. Just remember to use the promo code "Renegade."
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
197 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 64 mins duration .