Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#176: JP Sears on Finding Purpose & Living Authentically
Manage episode 183123154 series 40307
JP Sears is an emotional healing coach, YouTuber, author, international teacher, speaker at events, world traveler, and curious student of life.
His work empowers people to live more meaningful lives. JP is the author of “How To Be Ultra Spiritual.” He encourages healing and growth through his humorous and entertainingly informative videos, including his hit Ultra Spiritual comedy series, which has accumulated over 100 million views. You can learn more about JP and his work at AwakenWithJP.com.
- How the pain of childhood shaped his future
- Discovering his sense of humor and the power of laughter
- Dealing with depression, sadness, fear
- His fitness routine and diet
- Problems with veganism
- Gluten intolerance
- How everything changed for him with one viral video
- The impact his comedy had on his life coaching business
- His morning routine and daily rituals
Connect with JP
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
209 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 66 mins duration .