Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#262: My Current Diet, Training and Lifestyle Optimization Plan
Manage episode 218351172 series 40307
It's been far too long since I've done a listener Q&A episode. So that's what I'm doing today, and we cover a lot of ground. It's action packed and all about helping you become your strongest, leanest, happiest, most badass self.
Questions Covered in Today's Episode:
- As a trainer how do you organize a fitness assessment for new clients?
- What's my take on plant based diets?
- What's my favorite exercise for training shoulders?
- How do you add add carbs to your diet without becoming a dough bag?
- Who's on my old school WWF Mount Rushmore?
- My thoughts on "smart scales?" What's the best one?
- What are my favorite row variations?
- What is the value of instability training and how do you add it to your workout?
- Best approach to manage joint pain through supplements and diet?
- How has boxing changed my thoughts on training, if at all?
- Ways to avoid binge eating junk food.
- What does a full day of eating and my current diet look like?
- What's my go-to, end-all, be-all workout?
- How do you fix and raise your low body temperature? What to do and what to avoid.
- How to deload and start a new program properly.
- Full body workouts or splits?
- Bloated, gassy, and can't lose weight. What to do?
- How do you balance out pushing and pulling? And why this is critically important.
- If I could only do one exercise forever what would it be?
This episode is brought to you by Cured Nutrition. CBD is a game changer when it comes to reducing inflammation and improving sleep quality. Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado-grown organic hemp. Their spices and nut-based cookie dough are delicious and so easy to incorporate into any well-rounded health and fitness program. For deep relaxation and ultimate recovery try their concentrated oils and gel caps.
Visit www.CuredNutrition.com and use the coupon code, “JAY” for a 15% discount.
This episode is also brought to you by Organifi, an organic, superfood supplement line that makes quality trusted nutrition convenient and accessible. Their Daily Tumeric helps promote a healthy response to inflammation in your body.
Click HERE or go to www.organifi.com/jay to get 20% off your order by using the coupon code “JAY” at checkout.