Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#267: How to Attract More Customers and Expand Your Influence with PR Expert, Heather DeSantis
Manage episode 220270966 series 40307
Every business owner wants to attract more customers and make more money. But with so many businesses angling to be heard how can you ensure your product or service will be seen by more people?
In this episode of Renegade Radio with Public Relations expert, Heather DeSantis you’ll learn why PR is one of the fastest ways to grow your business in today’s content rich world.
Listen as we discuss:
- The evolution of her Public Relations journey. [8:04]
- Venturing out on her own; how to know when it’s time to leave the party. [11:48]
- Why drawing a line in the sand led to the birth of Publicity for Good. [14:54]
- What makes someone good at PR? [17:18]
- Is social media the new way to promote yourself? [22:44]
- The most common mistakes she sees people make with their own publicity. [23:42]
- What are best practices for blogging and social media in 2018? [24:59]
- Is blogging still relevant and important? [26:54]
- Steps to get a segment on local news or TV. [31:24]
- Do online influencers need PR? [32:34]
- How does someone find their purpose? [34:12]
- Why you need to BE the product and how to do it. [35:22]
- How to attract and cater to customers by their age group. [38:34]
- How important is teamwork for building a successful business? [44:28]
- Tips to retain clients and maintain relationships. [46:10]
- What to look for and what to avoid when hiring a PR company. [49:22]
- What can you expect if you work with Heather? [50:58]
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Four Sigmatic. I use it daily for better focus, improved workouts, and deeper sleep. Four Sigmatic is gut friendly and contains less than half the caffeine of regular coffee.
Go to us.foursigmatic.com/jay and use the code JAY to get 15% discount.
300 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 64 mins duration .