Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#268: How to Be a High Performer and Achieve Personal Power Mastery with Douglas Vermeeren
Manage episode 220810639 series 40307
Imagine what would happen if you were able to connect with the world’s highest performers and somehow convince them to teach you their secrets to success.
What if you learned what the most successful people on the planet do to create such phenomenal results?
From their actions and habits to their mindset and philosophies, what if you came to understand exactly what separates the top 1% of achievers from the rest of the world?
Now you can, thanks to my guest in this episode of Renegade Radio, Douglas Vermeeran.
Often referred to as “the modern day Napoleon Hill,” Douglas is an expert in the fields of motivational speaking and personal development. Over the past few decades he’s conducted extensive first hand research into the lives of the world’s top achievers. He has learned the success strategies of business leaders from Nike, Reebok, Microsoft, Disney and ABC, just to name a few.
His newest book, “Personal Power Mastery” is based on the systems the most successful people in the world actually utilize to produce extraordinary results.
If you want to learn how to create the same results in your own life, listen as we discuss:
- How he got into martial arts and the craziest injuries he’s suffered. [3:32]
- How to use what you eat to stay in tune with your body. [9:20]
- How he simplifies nutrition to optimize his lifestyle. [10:43]
- Why he gets his mind going before his body and tips for reading multiple books per week. [13:09]
- What is he currently reading and how does he retain the information he consumes? [14:47]
- How to avoid distractions and OWN your morning! [17:30]
- The 5 Pillars to your best life. [24:57]
- Is paying yourself first actually ineffective? [30:42]
- How to intentionally put yourself into your “brilliant zone”. [34:36]
- The #1 sign of intelligence: You can be right or you can be rich. [37:12]
- How values influence your priorities. [39:38]
- Why you receive what you expect. [43:19]
- Does true happiness only exist in the present? [50:41]
- The 5 ways your mind learns. [56:22]
- Are you an explorer or a settler? [1:05:59]
- The difference between working and being productive. [1:07:25]
- How to identify your 20% today! [1:13:48]
- Should you hire people who are smarter than you? [1:17:00]
- Doug shares his films and what you can expect from each. [1:19:35]
- The modern day Napoleon Hill: Douglas Vermeeran’s new book, Personal Power Mastery. [1:22:53]
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Cured Nutrition. CBD is a game changer when it comes to reducing inflammation and improving sleep quality. Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado-grown organic hemp. Their spices and nut-based cookie dough are delicious and so easy to incorporate into any well-rounded health and fitness program. For deep relaxation and ultimate recovery try their concentrated oils and gel caps.
Visit www.CuredNutrition.com and use the coupon code, “JAY” for a 15% discount.
300 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 63 mins duration .