Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#271: WWE Superstar, Sheamus: How to Train and Eat like a Celtic Warrior
Manage episode 222337515 series 40307
In this episode of the #RenegadeRadioPodcast I have the honor of sitting down with WWE Superstar, “The Celtic Warrior,” Sheamus.
Sheamus is a four-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion and one half of the reigning Smackdown Tag Team Champions. Drawing upon Celtic Mythology and his Irish Warrior ancestors, he has developed a ferocious in ring style and become a juggernaut in the squared circle.
Join us for an inside look at his journey from making his debut in pro wrestling to climbing the ranks to reach the upper echelon of sports entertainment performers.
- As a kid, what inspired Sheamus to put down the sweets and pick up the weights? [5:08]
- Why training greatly improved his confidence and self-esteem. [14:46]
- The evolution of his training. [16:00]
- Why did he decide to become a pro wrestler? [19:36]
- When was his big break into the sport? [22:16]
- The moment when he understood the value of nutrition. [25:07]
- What sparked the transformation of his diet and training program? [29:33]
- The birth of Celtic Warrior Workouts – inspire others and have no shame in failing. [33:48]
- How does Sheamus train now to look and perform great in the ring? [41:49]
- What are his favorite ways to recover from violent matches and intense training? [43:24]
- What does he eat on a normal day? [46:26]
- How does he maintain the mental toughness and mindset to succeed at the highest level? [55:34]
- Who is the most unselfish wrestler and person he has ever met? [1:01:31]
- What are some things that people might now know about Sheamus? [1:02:09]
- How the tag team came about with his partner, Cesaro. [1:04:27]
- What are the top 2 highlights of his career? [1:09:27]
- If he could go back in time, what advice would he give his younger self? [1:11:41]
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Four Sigmatic. I use it daily for better focus, improved workouts, and deeper sleep. Four Sigmatic is gut friendly and contains less than half the caffeine of regular coffee.
Go to www.FourSigmatic.com/Jay and use the code JAY to get 15% discount.
This episode is also brought to you by Organifi, an organic, superfood supplement line that makes quality trusted nutrition convenient and accessible. Their Daily Tumeric helps promote a healthy response to inflammation in your body.
300 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .