Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#279: Becoming Unstoppable with Craig Ballantyne
Manage episode 226132603 series 40307
Do you want to learn how to 10x your productivity, so you get more done in less time?
Do you want to know how to identify what really matters to you, so you can spend your time, energy and effort on it, instead of burning yourself out on things that are meaningless?
Would you like to know how you can achieve your goals AND have time to do things you enjoy?
There is no one better to learn from than my guest in this episode of Renegade Radio.
He’s often referred to as “The World’s Most Disciplined Man,” but I’m proud to call him one of my best friends, Craig Ballantyne.
Craig is the author of the best-selling book, “The Perfect Day Formula,” which has taught thousands of people how to take control of their mornings, conquer their days and achieve extraordinary results in every area of life.
He is also the CEO of Early to Rise, the creator of Turbulence Training, and a high-performance coach that has helped people all over the world take their career to the next level and achieve the financial freedom they had always dreamed of.
In this episode Craig tells us about his newest book, “Unstoppable: How to Get Through Hell, Overcome Anxiety, and Dominate in Business and Life.”
If you’re tired of all your hard work producing mediocre results, and you want to start making real progress in your business and life, listen as we discuss:
- What is Craig’s background in health/fitness? [9:48]
- How old was he when he decided to transition from fitness to masterminds? [14:46]
- What obstacles and bad habits did he have to break early in his career? [17:23]
- Steps you can take today to learn how to work a room. [22:42]
- Why you should go do something that challenges you. [32:12]
- Why is discipline and structure so important? [33:43]
- How to figure out what really matters to you. [40:08]
- How to meet someone where they are and “enter the conversation in the prospects mind”. [44:58]
- Why you are not getting traction on social media and how to improve your game today. [50:58]
- Action Beats Anxiety – Craig talks about his new book, “Unstoppable”. [53:48]
- In 2019, what does he want to get better at? [1:01:10]
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Cured Nutrition. CBD is a game changer when it comes to reducing inflammation and improving sleep quality. Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado-grown organic hemp. Their spices and nut-based cookie dough are delicious and so easy to incorporate into any well-rounded health and fitness program. For deep relaxation and ultimate recovery try their concentrated oils and gel caps.
Visit www.CuredNutrition.com and use the coupon code, “JAY” for a 15% discount.
This episode is also brought to you by Four Sigmatic. I use it daily for better focus, improved workouts, and deeper sleep. Four Sigmatic is gut friendly and contains less than half the caffeine of regular coffee.
Go to www.FourSigmatic.com/Jay and use the code “JAY” to get 15% discount.
300 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .