Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#284: How I Stay Strong & Lean at 44
Manage episode 228308687 series 40307
It's my first solo Q&A episode in far too long and I'm answering your questions including:
- What are roughly your macros now? [4:18]
- How do you go about optimizing sleep? Any hacks? [5:41]
- Do you use a barbell in your training at all nowadays? [7:28]
- What is your ideal weekly training routine? [9:02]
- Explain Paleo AIP? [10:50]
- Is putting creatine in hot liquid, like coffee, good or bad? [14:20]
- Do you need to cycle creatine to not mess with your own body’s production of it? [14:36]
- Are you still doing improv classes? [15:02]
- Who is your favorite wrestler of all time? [15:24]
- Best time to work rotators? Before or after a workout or on alternate days? [15:50]
- How did you get as lean as you are right now when you used to be ‘fluffy’? [16:42]
- Who is going to win the main event at WrestleMania? [21:00]
- Do you still like the front squat harness? [21:50]
- When do you recommend moving up in weight with a strength exercise? [22:40]
- Tupac or Biggie? [34:52]
- If you were a WWE superstar, what would your finisher be? [36:05]
- Do you miss New Jersey weather? [36:21]
- Did your outlook on health and longevity change after age 40? If so, in what way? [36:28]
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Strong Coffee Company, a brand for people who aspire to reach their potential. Strong Coffee brings a specialty coffee experience to consumers in a healthy done-for-you pre-mixed powder that includes instant organic coffee, grass-fed collagen protein, and MCT oil powder to fuel your mind and body for hours.
Go to www.strongcoffeecompany.com/renegade to get 15% off your order as a listener of Renegade Radio.
This episode is also brought to you by Cured Nutrition. CBD is a game changer when it comes to reducing inflammation and improving sleep quality. Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado-grown organic hemp. Their spices and nut-based cookie dough are delicious and so easy to incorporate into any well-rounded health and fitness program. For deep relaxation and ultimate recovery try their concentrated oils and gel caps.
Visit www.CuredNutrition.com and use the coupon code, “JAY” for a 15% discount.
300 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .