Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#291: The Best Rep Ranges for Building Muscle, Losing Fat Without Cardio, The Importance of Stability Training
Manage episode 231652188 series 40307
The listener Q&A returns this week with some great info. I start out by giving a brief recap of WrestleMania week. Then I talk about my current diet, what my training has been like for the last two years and what it will look like going forward.
In addition to that discussion and a few other tangents I answer your questions on topics including:
- Who is a full body workout best for?
- Who should be doing splits?
- What NOT to do if you want to make great progress.
- The benefits of stability training and how to implement it.
- What is the ideal rep range for every different muscle group?
- How much physical activity does it take to maximize fat loss?
- How much direct biceps and triceps work should you do?
- What should you do if you don't enjoy most forms of formal training?
- What exercise do I have a love/hate relationship with?
- My thoughts on Game of Thrones and other shows I watch.
- Should there be censorship in stand up comedy?
- How to eat for size and strength gains on college campus.
- Should a coach teach his athletes how to train on their own?
- Tips for effectively coaching group workouts.
- How to incorporate boxing into your workouts.
- And more...
This episode is brought to you by biOptimizers. MassZymes is the most powerful protein-digesting enzyme on the market. The formula contains 100,000 HUTs of protease per capsule which increases absorption of key amino acids and optimizes the effectiveness of the protein you’re eating.
Go to https://www.MassZymes.com/Renegade15 for your special offer as a listener of the Renegade Radio Podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by Organifi. Organifi helps you fight inflammation and improve your sleep with their outstanding, organic turmeric products.
This episode is also brought to you by Cured Nutrition. CBD is a game changer when it comes to reducing inflammation and improving sleep quality. Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado-grown organic hemp. Their spices and nut-based cookie dough are delicious and so easy to incorporate into any well-rounded health and fitness program. For deep relaxation and ultimate recovery try their concentrated oils and gel caps.
Click HERE to get yours today and use the coupon code, “Renegade” for a 15% discount.
300 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .