Manage episode 232359552 series 1464173
Proceedings from the First Annual Miami General Medical Oncology Symposium — Module 2: Hepatocellular Carcinoma — Featuring moderated presentations of important clinical research and ongoing clinical trials by Drs Anthony El-Khoueiry and Tim Greten. Moderated by Dr Neil Love.
- Presentation of General Medical Oncologist Practice Survey Results (00:00)
- Anti-VEGF-Directed Therapy — Dr El-Khoueiry (2:15)
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors — Dr Greten (20:04)
- Boards Mini-Review: Indications to Screen for Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Patients at High Risk (Eg, Those with Cirrhosis); Method of Screening (35:37)
- Boards Mini-Review: Management of Disease That Is Confined to the Liver: Intrahepatic Treatment Such as Transarterial Chemoembolization (TACE) versus Systemic Treatment; Contraindications to TACE (37:40)