Manage episode 232173825 series 1464173
Proceedings from the First Annual Miami General Medical Oncology Symposium — Module 5: Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas — Featuring moderated presentations of important clinical research and ongoing clinical trials by Drs John P Leonard and Craig Moskowitz. Moderated by Dr Neil Love.
- Presentation of General Medical Oncologist Practice Survey Results (00:00)
- Follicular Lymphoma — Dr Leonard (1:17)
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Hodgkin Lymphoma — Dr Moskowitz (25:18)
- Boards Mini-Review: Diagnosis and Management of Gastrointestinal Involvement of Mantle Cell Lymphoma (50:13)
- Boards Mini-Review: Screening and Follow-Up for Women Receiving Mediastinal Radiation Therapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma (50:50)