Manage episode 232173826 series 1464173
Proceedings from the First Annual Miami General Medical Oncology Symposium — Module 6: Ovarian Cancer (OC) — Featuring moderated presentations of important clinical research and ongoing clinical trials by Drs Robert L Coleman and Ursula Matulonis. Moderated by Dr Neil Love.
- Presentation of General Medical Oncologist Practice Survey Results (00:00)
- Current and Future Role of PARP Inhibitors in the Treatment of OC — Dr Coleman (2:21)
- Other Recently Approved and Promising Investigational Strategies — Dr Matulonis (33:04)
- Boards Mini-Review: Role of Surgery in the Management of Recurrent OC; Secondary Debulking (47:41)
- Boards Mini-Review: Neoadjuvant versus Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Primary OC, Including for Patients with BRCA Mutations (49:22)