Manage episode 236839108 series 1464173
Video proceedings from the third in a series of 6 integrated symposia held at the 2019 ONS Annual Congress. Featuring perspectives from Dr Edward B Garon, Dr Matthew Gubens, Ms Blanca Ledezma and Ms Wendi S Lee.
- Introduction (0m0s)
- Program overview: Dr Love
- Historical Treatment Paradigms and Related Outcomes for Patients with Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC); Biologic Rationale for the Evaluation of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in This Setting (00:54)
- Case (Ms Lee): A woman in her early 70s with Stage IIIA adenocarcinoma of the lung who received concurrent chemoradiation therapy and developed Grade 2 esophagitis (1:16)
- Available Efficacy Data with and Indications for Durvalumab Consolidation in Unresectable Stage III Disease (16:22)
- Case (Ms Ledezma): A man in his early 70s who received chemoradiation therapy and consolidation durvalumab for new primary Stage III NSCLC after undergoing treatment for Stage IIIB disease 10 years prior (16:34)
- Case (Ms Lee): A woman in her early 70s with Stage IIIB adenocarcinoma of the lung who underwent concurrent chemoradiation therapy followed by durvalumab consolidation (28:59)
- Incidence, Recognition and Management of Immune-Mediated and Other Toxicities Associated with the Use of Durvalumab in Unresectable Stage III Disease (55:03)
- Case (Ms Ledezma): A man in his mid-70s with Stage IIIA NSCLC who enrolled on a clinical trial of neoadjuvant atezolizumab and developed pneumonitis (1:8:31)
- Case (Ms Ledezma): A woman in her early 50s who was found to have a Stage III adenocarcinoma of the lung with an EGFR tumor mutation while undergoing workup for breast cancer and received chemoradiation therapy and durvalumab consolidation (1:13:58)
- Case (Ms Lee): A man in his 50s with Stage IIIA adenocarcinoma of the lung who received chemoradiation therapy and consolidation durvalumab after undergoing lobectomy (1:17:10)
2173 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 74 mins duration .