Manage episode 238232536 series 1464352
Proceedings from a CME symposium held at the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting. Featuring perspectives from Prof Georgina Long and Drs Jason J Luke and Jeffrey S Weber.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Program overview: Dr Love
- Adjuvant Systemic Therapy of Melanoma (1:33)
- Case (Dr Weber): A man in his early 50s with melanoma and a BRAF V600E tumor mutation who received adjuvant dabrafenib/trametinib (7:20)
- Case (Prof Long): A man in his mid-60s with BRAF wild-type melanoma who developed a local recurrence after adjuvant nivolumab (9:28)
- Case (Dr Luke): A woman in her mid-40s with BRAF wild-type melanoma who received adjuvant nivolumab and developed immune-related hypothyroidism (15:22)
- BRAF/MEK Inhibitor Combinations in the Management of Metastatic Melanoma (24:52)
- Case (Prof Long): A woman in her mid-70s with newly diagnosed metastatic melanoma and a BRAF V600K tumor mutation who received encorafenib/binimetinib (37:40)
- Case (Dr Luke): A man in his mid-50s with metastatic melanoma and a BRAF tumor mutation who developed brain metastases (42:02)
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in the Management of Metastatic Melanoma (48:25)
- Case (Dr Weber): A man in his late 30s with metastatic BRAF wild-type melanoma, including brain metastases, who experienced disease progression on single-agent anti-PD-1 antibody therapy and was switched to nivolumab/ipilimumab (50:22)
2175 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 74 mins duration .