Manage episode 232187493 series 1464352
Proceedings from the First Annual Miami General Medical Oncology Symposium — Module 4: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) — Featuring moderated presentations of important clinical research and ongoing clinical trials by Drs Matthew S Davids and Nitin Jain. Moderated by Dr Neil Love.
- Presentation of General Medical Oncologist Practice Survey Results (00:00)
- Newly Diagnosed CLL — Dr Davids (00:58)
- Management of Relapsed/Refractory CLL and Investigational Approaches — Dr Jain (23:31)
- Boards Mini-Review: Prevention and Management of Infections (Antimicrobials, Vaccination, Immunoglobulin) (44:07)
- Boards Mini-Review: Diagnosis and Treatment of Richter’s Transformation (49:02)
2151 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 64 mins duration .