Manage episode 232087367 series 1464352
Proceedings from the First Annual Miami General Medical Oncology Symposium — Module 8: ER-Positive, HER2-Negative Breast Cancer (BC) — Featuring moderated presentations of important clinical research and ongoing clinical trials by Drs Harold J Burstein and George W Sledge Jr. Moderated by Dr Neil Love.
- Presentation of General Medical Oncologist Practice Survey Results (00:00)
- Recent Clinical Trial Results Guiding the Use of Genomic Classifiers in the Management of Early BC; Ongoing Evaluation of CDK4/6 Inhibition in Earlier-Stage Disease — Dr Burstein (6:58)
- Sequence and Selection of Systemic Therapy for Patients with ER-Positive Metastatic BC; Novel Agents in Development — Dr Sledge (26:48)
- Boards Mini-Review: Local Therapy (Surgery/Radiation Therapy) to the Breast in Patients with Metastatic Disease (42:50)
- Boards Mini-Review: Fertility Preservation, Childbearing in Patients Receiving Adjuvant Systemic Therapy (45:27)
2175 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 74 mins duration .