Manage episode 232084919 series 1464352
Proceedings from the First Annual Miami General Medical Oncology Symposium — Module 9: HER2-Positive and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (BC) — Featuring moderated presentations of important clinical research and ongoing clinical trials by Drs Joyce O’Shaughnessy and Eric P Winer. Moderated by Dr Neil Love.
- Presentation of General Medical Oncologist Practice Survey Results (00:00)
- Triple-Negative BC; PARP Inhibition in the Management of BC — Dr Winer (1:33)
- HER2-Positive Disease — Dr O’Shaughnessy (24:44)
- Boards Mini-Review: Management of the Axilla After Neoadjuvant Therapy (47:19)
- Boards Mini-Review: Use of Anti-HER2 Therapy in Patients with Heart Disease and Cardiac Dysfunction (47:54)
2177 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 75 mins duration .